On top of the tracks already scheduled for WMC2020 Brisbane we are offering to host a limited number of Special Sessions. We are open to varying formats for the sessions but they must fit within the 90 minute session times of the conference.
Examples of a Special Session may include (although not limited to):
- A themed group of presentations (allow for four presentations, 15 minutes in length each, with an additional five minutes for questions and answers),
- A panel discussion based on a topical subject relevant to marketing, or
- A workshop that may include include a training session or demonstration. These special sessions can be structured as per your preference.
- Special topic sessions should differ from the conference paper sessions (research tracks).
If you would like to propose a session, please submit a proposal to to Associate Professor Jay Weerawardena: email@example.com.
Session nominees will need to provide the following information:
- Name, affiliation and contact details Proposed session title
- Session type –for example will the session be a themed group of presentations, panel discussion or a workshop Maximum number of participants (if you are proposing a workshop)
- Abstract (brief overview of the session and its value to the conference)
- Proposed session chair (name and affiliation of the person who will chair the session)
- Equipment required for the session (e.g. data projector or necessity for participants to bring their own laptop)
Session nominations will be reviewed by the conference organising committee. The final decision will be prioritised based on the value of the session to the conference and the anticipated popularity.
Session nominations close on Tuesday 22 October 2019.